Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Quick & Easy Chicken Pita Sandwich

So tonight, I was hungrily searching through my kitchen wondering what kind of snack I should make. I saw some pita bread and decided to make a sandwich.

Ingredients
Pita bread
Spinach
Tomatoes
Cheddar cheese
Parmesan cheese
Cooked chicken (I used cut up rotisserie chicken)
Olive oil
Aluminum foil

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brush olive oil on the pita bread (It gives it a nice crunch and makes it taste so much better). Add the chicken to half of the pita brush and the cheese, tomatoes, and spinach to the same half.
3. Fold the other half of the pita bread over. And wrap in aluminum foil. Place on a cooking tray.
4. Bake for 20 minutes and voila, bon appetite!

The only picture I got of it before it was all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment